was probably 2 or 3 weeks ago??? I really can't even remember the exact date. But, as always I snapped away tons of pictures and wanted to get them up here on the blog to remember!
Addison has really enjoyed dance this year and has learned so much!
Although, she has told me a few times now that does wants to be a cheerleader next year. So, when it comes time to figure out activities for next year, we will see what she wants!
I captured many pictures of her tongue stuck out. She is really concentrating here!
Mark spend the first 30 minutes in Lauren's class room while I was in Addison's room...then we switched.
I am so impressed with Lauren. She has really grown to love dance this year. She is focused, practices hard each week, know the names of most of her dance steps/moves, and really likes her teacher.
Look at that focus....she loves it!
Her recital dance is a jazz dance. Jazz is a little more "risky" and fun! We have recorded the dance so Lauren can practice over and over again.
Stay tuned for more dance pictures as performances at Lee's Summit Downtown Days and Recital are coming up!
No comments:
Post a Comment