being pregnant. I am tired, my toes are swollen, I can't even drink water without getting heartburn. I decided Tuesday morning that I was done. I am ready for this little one to come out. However this little one is nice and cozy inside. My Dr's appt. yesterday went well. Again, everything looks fine. My BP is still nice and low, no protein in my urine, baby's HR was 128...the lowest it has been yet!
So I am feeling all the normal pregnancy stuff and ready to be done. I feel more prepared at home and I think that is why I am ready to be done! The room is ready, baby's bag is packed, car seat is in and waiting for baby. Lauren keeps talking about being a big sister. It is too cute.
We are looking forward to a fun weekend. Lauren has swim lessons Saturday morning and we have been talking about them all week and how fun they are. Lauren said she does not like swim lessons because "I don't want my hair to get wet." Have you ever heard such a thing? Then Saturday we also have a carnival to go to. Ms. Pat's church (one of Lauren's teachers at school) puts on a huge, free carnival in Lee's Summit. Petting Zoo, pony rides, jumpy things, train rides, free food and drinks and lots of fun kid activities. We went last year and it was a lot of fun. We are looking forward to it again.
So I will keep everyone posted on the baby. Enjoy the weekend.
Thursday, September 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hang in there! Glad to hear you and the babies stats are doing good. Have a good time this weekend!
Maybe Lauren needs a shower or swim cap to keep her hair dry during swimming lessons?!?!
I'm so in that crowded preggo boat with you. I hope this weekend takes your mind off a little...sounds like a lot of fun. Can't wait to see your lil bundle.
Post a Comment