Thursday, September 25, 2008

Sit and Wait

Not a lot happening in baby world here. I am starting to contract a little. It is very sporadic and usually only when I am walking. Sometimes at night it wakes me up. My Dr. says is has to be happening more...all the time..when I am walking, sitting, standing, and I can't walk or talk through them. Well, it is not even close to that.

My appt. went well. Baby's HR was 138, BP was really low...98/64....kind of strange...and no weight gain. Yea!!! The swelling in my feet is a little better and my feet don't hurt as bad. The baby has definitely dropped as it is harder and harder to do simple things...like getting out of bed, putting shoes on, etc...And Lauren keeps running into my belly when she runs up to me to give me a hug!

So I have decided to add a few more polls for everyone to vote on to pass the time...so enjoy.

Another busy weekend. Swim lessons on Saturday morning and Oktoberfest in Lee's Summit. We are going to head to Oktoberfest after swim lessons so Lauren can take another pony ride! We are looking forward to dinner Saturday night with my family to celebrate my dad's birthday. Should be a lot of fun.

I will keep everyone updated if there is anything worth sharing!

1 comment:

Liz said...

That lil booger can only stay in there so long. :) Thinking of you all!!!