Thursday, May 9, 2013

Daisy to Brownie

Lauren joined Girl Scouts back in the fall as a Daisy and this past week she graduated to a Brownie!  
As I have said before, she LOVES Girl Scouts.  

She had an official ceremony this week and then a nice pot luck dinner for family and friends after the ceremony.  


I love these 2 and their willingness to always pose for me (most of the time!) 



Walking in, a little nervous, but smiling and loving it! 


Each girl had a small thing to read, up on stage, in front of family and friends.  


Then they lit a candle.  


Addison was so good, watching all the girls and hanging out with Gramps and Nana.  


Then a short story was read and each girl walked over the bridge to become a Brownie.  


Lauren got a special Brownie pin and a certificate.  



Lauren's whole troop.  A great group of girls.  We had a fun night and a great year in Girl Scouts.  I know Lauren is looking forward to many more years!  

No comments: