Monday, May 13, 2013

My Girls...

Being the mother of these girls is amazing.  Mark and the girls made me feel very loved and appreciated on Sunday.  We went to early church, then headed down to the Plaza for brunch at Tomfooleries.  It was so yummy.  We only had to wait for about 45 minutes, and we ran into some friends while waiting, so the time passed pretty quickly.  

I am sure the girls would say otherwise...what kid likes to wait 45 minutes to eat?  Mark reminded the girls Saturday night how important it was to me to capture some pictures on Mother's Day.  They were pretty cooperative and I was able to get some beautiful shots both at home and on the Plaza.  



Addison insisted on having penguin in some pictures.  



Lauren wore her new dress, with some high heel sandals, and looked like a little diva!  She is so beautiful.  



Sometimes this one does not get her way and that is never fun for anyone...


But, she perked up pretty quickly!  Still insisting on wearing the leopard dress whenever it is clean.  ALL.THE.TIME.  


Killing time, waiting for Brunch.  



After Brunch Mark and the girls went to Barnes and Noble while I went to Athleta.  I could have spent hours in there, but 30 minutes was perfect to find the running skirt I have been wanting.  Yes, a running skirt, and I love it.  


It was a gorgeous day on the Plaza and we had a great morning.  After that I came home and took a nap while the girls rested, then it was off to the park.  We packed up their bikes and headed to a local park for a few hours of fun.  Mark grilled out for dinner and we enjoyed chicken and veges on the back deck.

It was a perfect Mother's Day.  Thank you Mark, Lauren and Addison for making it that way.  

No comments: