The girls and I through the years...in no particular order because I am just too busy for that.
I am so proud to be the Mom of these 2. They amaze me each day with their unique personalities that make them who they are. They bring endless joy to my life, laughter and happiness, and many challenges along the way. Happy Mother's Day to everyone. Hugs and prayers to those out there dreaming and praying that motherhood will come to them.
This is Mark. I wanted to write a little bit about how great of a mom Ashley is. She is incredible. She is all I could have wished for as a mom to our kids. She is there to listen, to nurture, to love. She is there to run from one activity to another, to get us somewhere at the right time, to plan our weekends. I tell her this all the time, but I don't know what I would do without her. But most importantly, she is my wife and the mom to our children, and that makes us the luckiest husband and kids on the face of this earth.

No comments:
Post a Comment