I felt like each of the girls deserved their own post on Christmas morning. Again, journaling and scrap booking reasons mainly. I recently just finished journaling Addison's 2010 Christmas. Yes, I am that far behind!
Lauren's beloved Fijit. Some alien talking thing that she really wanted and she got from Santa. She was so excited.
Santa brought her the hula hoop, fijit, Barbie suitcase and a stocking full of goodies.
Lauren was SO good on Christmas morning waiting patiently to open her presents. If you look closely you can see the necklace that I called and told Santa to bring the girls. It is a bottle cap with a peace sign and the letter L.
Daddy loved his NE hat that I got him!
Addison picked out a Barbie and some Barbie clothes for Lauren.
She also got lots of new clothes. A sweatshirt, sweater and several long sleeve shirts. Remember my "only wants to wear dresses girl?" Well, not anymore. Skirts and shirts. And jeans on PE day. So she needed more shirts.
Hannah Montana? No, just Lauren. She wanted a real microphone and a Hannah Montana wig. Isn't she cute?
Just Dance 2 is what the daycare has and why Mark and I thought a Wii would be a great family gift. Lauren is really good at several of the songs.
Living the life on Christmas. This sled and the suitcases were a hit. We would have never thought that the girls would have so much fun with them. Lauren also got some squinkies, Polly Pockets and a car, a peace sign purse, books, make-up and nail polish. I think she had a very Merry Christmas. Now, onto birthday planning!
No comments:
Post a Comment