Thursday, December 22, 2011

Christmas Pictures

If you did not get my Christmas card this year (and you might not have.  I decided not to send out quite so many this year) you might have missed our Christmas photo shoot.  Instead of dragging the girls to a photo studio during the Christmas season, waiting forever since you know they will be behind, having a stranger try and snap Christmas pictures of my girls in front of some fake Christmas background and then go through all the pictures with the girls whining and complaining that they are bored, hungry, and want to leave (you know, you have been there.)  I took them in the comfort of our own home.  With a simple black background and got some fabulous photos. 
This is my favorite of the two of them.  I had to do a little cropping, otherwise it was perfect. 

This one is cute too.  I like how it shows their whole dress. 

The little one decided not to cooperate for a while...

It took me a long time to get this smile. 

She was not exactly cooperative...

Still not...

Now a little too much of a smile! 

Lauren was awesome.  Every picture I took of her was good. 

This is the same picture.  Just a little farther back.  Isn't she gorgeous?  The teenage years might kill me with her tall, slender, perfect little shape! 

1 comment:

Erin said...

Hi Ashley! Oh my goodness - your girls are absolutely beautiful! What darling pictures of them. Have a wonderful Christmas with your family!