Since this was a monkey themed party I decided to do some arts and crafts to try and keep the kids busy. I found these visors on Oriental Trading Company and thought they were just perfect. The adults had to help the kids and I think the visors were a huge hit!
Here is Charley with her monkey visor.
Macy even took part in the fun!
Lauren wore hers for a brief moment. She was supposed to be my model before the project started, but she backed out! We completed a visor a few days ago so one was ready for everyone to see. I am not sure if that helped or not, but everyone still got them put together with the kids.
Alena and her Mom showed up a little late so Fayjan offered to do face painting. What a great bonus!
So this was my best attempt to get a group picture of all the face painting. I am not sure what EVERYONE is looking at (Lauren, Killian, Addison, Claire, Alena) but thank you Charley, Seth and Aiden for looking at the camera.
No comments:
Post a Comment