Tuesday, October 4, 2011

The First 18 Months

So I had all these great plans to put several posts up this week about Addison to celebrate her upcoming 3rd birthday, but life has just gotten in the way.  With Lauren being sick all weekend and an event every night this week (gymnastics, swimming, skate party) I just have not had time.  So I thought I would share some pictures, maybe some that  I have not posted before. 
Addison is only about 2 weeks old in this picture.  Lauren is not even 3 yet...


3 months old!

6 months old!

9 months old.  Lauren had just turned 3!

One year old.  She was not walking yet, and this day at the pumpkin patch was SO cold.  I took her coat, mitten, and hat off to snap a few pictures. 

18 months old at an Easter egg hunt at my parent's house.  She was so crazy wild this day that I really did not get any cute pictures of her in her Easter dress.  I had to catch her on the go and snap some. 

No comments: