So anything related to a monkey is great for Addison these days. I am not sure when she started being obsessed with monkeys or how it happened, but she is!
Alena got her this monkey, along with some Little Pet Shop animals..which she loves.
Have you ever shopped at Crazy 8? It is a great store with super cute clothes and super prices! The Hooper's got Addison an adorable outfit from Crazy 8. I can't wait to get her in it.
Strawberry Shortcake is also big at our house right now. The Wright's got Addison a Strawberry Shortcake doll and this play doh.
Gramp's and Nana always fill a box with tons of presents. This year Addison got some jammies, some clothes (monkey of course) some Polly Pocket stuff, a monkey, a coloring book, and a monkey puzzle. Oh and some monkey rain boots. They are so cute.
Some of her other presents included a My Little Pony from the Beecham's and a Strawberry Shortcake coloring book. Aunt Jen got Addison some jammies, puzzles, and some more Polly Pocket stuff. Addison can sit and play for hours with all the Polly Pocket dolls. She now has 9 dolls total, and tons of clothes to change.
Mama was also at the party and gave Addsion a card and some money. She tells me to go buy whatever she needs, but lately I have been putting her money in the bank in the girls savings account. Lauren was so funny because she told Addison "Mommy will put that money in the bank and the bank will hold it until college when you need it." Apparently Lauren has been listening to something I have taught her lately!
After presents we headed up stairs for cupcakes and cookies. The cupcakes and cookies were a huge hit. It got them from a local cupcake shop in Lee's Summit called In The Middle Cupcakes. They were delicious! The cookies turned out great as well.
Addison was a little scared of the candles on the cupcake. She seemed to back away as I came closer to her with the cupcakes and candles. Lauren started out the Happy Birthday song and everyone joined in. I helped Addsion blow out the candles and she was fine after that!
No comments:
Post a Comment