This weekend we headed out to Carolyn's Pumpkin Patch again...this time with the Wright's. Killian and Charley. Since Lauren and Killian are not in Kindergarten together we have to get them together on the weekends to hang out. They had so much fun running and playing Saturday morning. Addison and Charley see each other every day at Child Prodigy (they are in the same class) and they had a blast as well.
I love this picture. Isn't she the sweetest?
I could hardly keep up with these 2. They ran like crazy all over the pumpkin patch!
Double Trouble. Don't let the two faces fool you!
She is my little poser right now. I tell her to smile and she tilts her head and puts her hand on her hip. I love it! Jessica and Garrett could not believe how cooperative she is with pictures. I think my girls know that I am going to snap a lot of pictures so they might as well smile and cooperate for me!
Charley and Addison went through the corn maze probably 10 times. It looks like they are walking here in this picture, but they were usually running like crazy when they came out.
Do you notice the forced smiles from these two? They were pretty much done with pictures at this point. This was near the area to feed the ducks. We actually missed it the first time we were out at the pumpkin patch. They had so much fun getting food out and throwing it at the ducks.
Another train ride! These two are so grown up, sitting by themselves having a ton of fun.
Jessica rode with Addison and Charley. Garrett and I lucked out and stayed behind and talked...and snapped all the pictures.
The Wrights took off after lunch, but the girls and I went back out to the field to pick out pumpkins. They loved the tractor ride and picked out 2 more small pumpkins to take home. That is a total of 5 pumpkins now!
I am thankful for another beautiful day to spend outside at the pumpkin patch, and even more for great friends to spend it with. I love fall.
No comments:
Post a Comment