Monday, October 10, 2011

The Friends

Charley (Killian's little sister and Addison's friend at school.)  They are in the same classroom. 

Killian (Charley's brother and Lauren's best friend.) 

Seth (Lauren's other best friend.) 

Aiden (Lauren's football buddy.)

So where are all of Addison's friends?  Well Jenna and Olivia could not make it.  They are Addison's best friends at school right now.  Alena was able to come, but she arrived a little later.  Mark and I enjoyed having our friends and their kids over to celebrate Addison's 3rd birthday. 

This is the best picture I could get of all the kids.  I wish Addison was in the middle since she is the birthday girl, but oh well.  It is Claire, Addison, Charley, Killian, Lauren, Seth. Aiden and Macy. 

Some of the guys, hanging out talking football. 

The girls.  Kristy, myself and Jessica.  Seth and Killian's Moms. 

This picture of Lauren cracks me up.  She is being crazy, Seth is being crazy, and Killian is standing so nice and polite.  All the kids had a great time at the party. 

No comments: