So the pumpkin patch was last weekend (I guess actually two weekends ago.) The same weekend as Addison's birthday festivities. I can't even imagine going to the pumpkin patch the day after completing my 1/2 marathon. I am so sore and can't hardly walk! Today is Monday though and it is getting better.
OK...back to the pumpkin patch. If you know me you know I love the pumpkin patch. It is one of my most favorite holiday traditions. You don't really think of Halloween as a holiday to have holiday traditions, but to me it is. It ranks up there with making cookies on Christmas Eve for Santa. He requested peanut butter cookies this year (a little early I know...but that is what he told me!)
And if you know me then you know I took several pictures at the pumpkin patch. I adore pictures of my girls and all the fun they are having growing up right in front of my eyes.
These two love Hello Kitty right now. They looked so cute in their Halloween gear at the pumpkin patch.
I always ask them to pose right away and smile. I always tell them I will only take a few pictures and then I am done. Lauren is on to me...she knows I will snap away the whole time we are there.
Feeding the goats never gets old! The girls love it. Especially Addison. She just laughed and laughed.
Here they are going through the corn maze. Lauren loved it and actually asked if she could go through by herself, over and over and over again.
Trying to find the perfect pumpkin in the pumpkin patch. Isn't it lovely that Lauren is wearing flip flops to the pumpkin patch. Nice huh? It is just about time to get rid of those.
You can't really tell here but Lauren is 44 1/2 inches tall and Addison is 37 inches tall.
The pumpkin princess is always an exciting thing for the girls. They loved her orange dress.
It does not get any sweeter than this. I love these two!
No comments:
Post a Comment