Thursday, October 27, 2011

October Happenings...

Remember when I posted this picture of our calendar for October?  Well here are some of the other events from this crazy busy month....

Lauren had school pictures....

Addison and I went to Sophie's baptism.  Lauren and Mark stayed home.  Lauren was sick with strep throat. 

We enjoyed Underwood skate night at the local skating rink.  Lauren has gone skating several times with Child Prodigy and she loves the skating rink.  She holds on to the wall most of the time, but that does not matter.  She has fun. 


Mark was impressed with my skating skills!  He could not believed how well I skated.  We used to go as a kid every Saturday from 2-4.  My Dad grew up in the roller skating rink so we were pretty good as kids.  I guess it is just like riding a bike...you really don't forget. 
Addison loved being carried by me around the skating rink...until some told me "you  know that is really very dangerous and you need to put her down."  Whatever, she loved it! 

Addison is obsessed with her Polly Pockets that she got for her birthday.  I think she has 9 Polly Pocket dolls now. 

Underwood had their Fall Fun Fest at the school.  This is Lauren's friend Jackson.  I think she might like him just a little bit. 

The girls enjoyed carnival games, bounce houses, face painting, and many other things that night. 

Mark finally painted the shed to match the house.  He was waiting for to cool off since it was such a HOT summer. 

Mark went to Minnesota for a NE game and ran into Tommy Frazier.  He was very excited and had a great weekend with some of his friends. 

We enjoyed a family fun night up at Legacy Park.  It was a Halloween party with several little games for the kids to play.  Here is Addison, our little bumble bee.  Lauren did not want to put on her rock star costume.  She is very cute in it though. 

A sneak peak at Lauren's costume.  This is from costume night at gymnastics.  I totally forgot it was costume night so we had to go all the way back home to get her changed and into her Rock Star outfit. 

This is from Addison's birthday party.  I realized it never got posted and I loved the picture so I thought I would share it here...

Oh October, I can't believe you are over already.  It has been a fun filled memorable month! 

No comments: