Thursday, October 20, 2011

Family Pictures at the Pumpkin Patch

So I have a few more pictures to share from the pumpkin patch.  A few random family pictures.  More of Mark of course than of me since I am always the one behind the camera capturing the moment.  I just don't want to forget a think about the girls childhood.  They just grow up and change so fast! 

It was windy on the ride out to the pumpkin patch. 

On the way back we sat in the very back.  Lauren and Addison loved it because it was so bumpy and rough.  I hated it...they just laughed and laughed. 

The girls talked us into a train ride.  I say talked us into because it cost extra and frankly is a rip off.  It is $3 a person for about a 3 minute train ride.  We sat in the very front in the family car. 

One of the guys offered to take our picture, which I thought was very nice.  I always love having family pictures and could never have too many. 

It was a great day at the pumpkin patch with tons of memories.  I can't wait to scrapbook everything! 

1 comment:

Kristy said...

That photo is worth $12. :-)